The golden spice of life is a heritage of rich Indian culture recently adopted by the western world. However, in our country, the significance of turmeric is far greater than that of a typical spice. It has its diverse importance in the four interconnected areas of our lives–Indian medicines, Indian cuisines, Indian marriages, and even Indian religious adorations. To know in detail about turmeric and its importance, read this entire blog.
Turmeric is considered the most therapeutic ingredient in Indian Kitchens with a pungent, bitter, and astringent taste which has a miraculous impact on our health. It is a spice that our ancestors swear by for ages and a one-stop cure for countless ailments. It is suitable for the skin, digestion, bone strength, and curing a cold and cough. Not only this, but this golden spice has helped us fight the pandemic by boosting our immunity and will continue to strengthen us by keeping the infections at bay!
Turmeric is the life and soul of the Indian curries and is the ingredient that makes your taste buds come to life. This visually appealing spice has travelled far from India, enticing its way into the world palate. It is one of the critical ingredients of Indian households. Turmeric contains Curcumin which has very potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects on our bodies. This beautiful golden spice from Hilans will brighten up even the simplest dishes by adding a little magic. To explore more about the benefits of the health of this unique spice, continue reading!
Health benefits of Hilans Turmeric Powder
- Anti-inflammatory: Curcumin present in turmeric is highly effective in reducing inflammation when combined with Black pepper.
- Powerful antioxidant: Certain compounds present in turmeric fights free radicals and keeps life-risking diseases at bay!
- Prevents Diabetes: Components in turmeric keep a check on blood glucose levels and delays the onset of type 2 diabetes by preventing the formation of specific cytokines.
- Boosts Immunity: Turmeric has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and antimicrobial properties, which protect us from severe infections and enhance our immunity.
- Reduces risks of heart diseases: Regular use of turmeric reduces harmful cholesterol levels, and it acts as an antioxidant giving good health to our heart.
- Improves Skin Health: Turmeric prevents damage to our skin cells, enhances new cell growth, and thus slows down ageing. In addition, it has specific antimicrobial and antioxidant properties that prevent acne, breakouts, lightens dark circles, and gives naturally glowing and radiant skin.
- Prevents loss of hair: Compounds present in turmeric avoid hair loss and give you freedom from hair problems like dandruff, split ends, and fizziness. Turmeric's antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help in naturally purifying the scalp and removing dandruff by boosting blood circulation.
Rejuvenate your health, revive your skin and revitalize your hair with just one simple ingredient – Hilans Turmeric powder. Our spices are packed with hygiene and undergo all sorts of tests to meet the food safety norms. As a result, we deliver 100% pure and premium quality turmeric powder at your doorsteps with preservatives, no added colors. Just order your packet of Hilans Turmeric powder, and the hues and aroma will let you know the difference.