Be it an off-day from the office, or a cozy winter evening, nothing matches better than 'tadke wali Masoor dal'. With the season demanding more of this scrumptious lentil, Hilans has procured for you 100% natural Masoor Dal!
Nothing stocks up a larder as effectively as lentils do. Many varieties are consumed all over the nation but there's always a wildcard entry that is celebrated the most on most unusual occasions. A staple in most Indian households, and a sizzling appetizer in Indian restaurants, Hilans Masoor Dal is an extremely luscious lentil, loved by people of all ages.
Cultivated in the lush green Himalayan valleys of Chamoli, Uttarkashi, Pithoragarh, and Pauri districts, Hilans Masoor Dal is a rich source of protein, carbohydrates, and fibers. The whopping amount of iron in the pulse makes it the perfect addition for vegetarian diets. The richness of fiber and protein keeps you satiated for a longer time, reduces hunger pangs, aids weight loss, and curtails cholesterol. Let's enlist and elucidate the health benefits of this humble lentil.
Six Incredible Health Benefits of Hilans Masoor Dal
- Manages Diabetes: Noteworthy for its fiber content and low glycemic index, Masoor dal is believed to avert blood sugar spikes and delay digestion. Regular consumption of this pulse helps in regulating blood sugar levels considerably.
- Rejuvenates Skin: Masoor Dal laden with a considerable amount of antioxidants fights free radicals and combats early signs of aging. The rich array of vital nutrients bolsters the immune system and serves as an anti-aging superfood.
- Maintains Weight: Red lentils can be an excellent addition to your diet that promotes weight loss and cut excess fat naturally. The fiber and protein content in the pulse keeps you satiated for a longer period, reduces overall calorie intake, and thus promotes weight loss.
- Promotes Healthy Gut: The dietary fibers present in the Hilans Masoor Dal stimulate the process of digestion, prevent the chances of bloating & constipation, and thus regulate a healthy gut.
- Augments Heart Health: The goodness of dietary fiber in Masoor dal reduces the bad cholesterol (LDL) and total cholesterol levels in the body. This enhances blood circulation, lowers the risk of atherosclerosis, and thereby improves heart health.
- Strengthen Bones: Abundant amount of Calcium, Magnesium, and Phosphorous present in the Masoor Dal makes it an excellent food for healthy bones and stronger teeth. These miraculous lentils have the potential to lower the risk of bone injuries, osteoporosis and fractures.
Nutritional Key Points
Hilans Masoor Dal is an impressive source of crucial nutrients such as iron, protein, fiber, and minerals. It is a rich source of potassium that helps in maintaining blood pressure. Besides this, it has a significant amount of Vitamin B2, B6, C, folic acid, Zinc, Calcium, and Magnesium.
The bundle of health nutrients present in Hilans Masoor Dal makes it a natural aid of ample health benefits. These small red lentils can bring a huge change in health and lives if consumed regularly. So what are you waiting for? Go and Grab your treasure trove of mouthwatering flavors and good health from Hilans Online stores or order directly from Amazon!