Super foods are in trend in the market! Ever thought of getting high on fitness, by consuming the little hearts, exceptionally nutritious and delicious – Hemp Seeds. Bestow yourself the goodness of nature, and to know more about these read the entire blog!
Procured directly from the unscathed Himalayan forests and grown in pristine nature, Hilans Hemp seeds are a must-to-add in basket superfood. They have a rich nutritional profile and reduce symptoms of numerous maladies. Not only are they great for your health but they are delicious. These babies are exceptionally nutritious and have antioxidant effects too! And far as psychotropic side effects are concerned, hemp seeds are the safest parts of the Cannabis Sativa plant.
Rich in protein, fiber, and fatty acids including omega-3s and omega 6s, these small brown seeds are a powerhouse of antioxidants and provide a wide array of health benefits. Alongside nutritional benefits, hemp seeds have a wide range of positive health effects. These hemp seeds, natively known as "bhang seeds ", are generally roasted and are used to season a vast variety of local vegetables. Hemp seeds are one of the reasons for the fitness of people from the Uttarakhand hills.
Hemp seeds are your perfect fit for the diet if you are looking for nutrition locked in flavors. These are full of nutritional elements including:
- Protein: Hemp seeds are a storehouse of superior quality digestible protein. It contains all 20 amino acids, including 9 essential ones that are not produced by the human body. Amino acids are required for almost every function in the human body.
- Unsaturated fats: Hemp seeds are one of the richest sources of Omega–3s and Omega–6s fatty acids.
- Fibers: Hilans hemp seeds have their hulls intact, making them an excellent source of fiber.
- Minerals: Hilans hemp seeds are a good source of minerals such as iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium which are vital for our bone and hair health.
- Vitamins: Hilans hemp seeds are an outstanding source of vitamin E, and B-vitamins including niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, folate, and vitamin B-6.
Health Benefits of Hemp Seeds
If you are looking to improve your digestion, maintain your heart health, get healthy & glowing skin and boost your immunity, then hemp seeds are the super foods you have been looking for. It provides an array of health benefits, some of them are discussed below:
- Boosts brain health: Because of potential neuroprotective, and anti-inflammatory properties, Hilans hemp seeds help in reducing the occurrence of various neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and childhood seizure disorders.
- Protects the heart: Hemp seeds are a rich source of arginine and help in reducing blood pressure, risk of clot formation, and also helps in recovering after a cardiac arrest.
- Improves skin texture: Hemp seeds are found to be effective for skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and reduces skin puffiness.
- Aids Digestion: Hilans hemp seeds are loaded with fibers and are good for the gut too.
- Enhances immunity: According to research, our immune system depends on the equilibrium of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. Hemp seeds are an excellent source of polyunsaturated and essential fatty acids and thus acts as an immunity booster.
Ways to consume little Hemp Hearts
Try blending hemp seeds into your diet by:
- Sprinkling Hilans hemp seeds whole or grounded on cereal, yogurt, or your bowl of morning oats.
- Topping it up on your smoothies to add an extra flavor
- Saute or stir-fry with some green and healthy veggies
- Drizzle these seeds on your cookies and enjoy healthy baking
- Easiest one– Open the Hilans hemp seeds bag, take some of it and consume directly!
You can even add them to your rice, daal, sabzi, salads, pasta, khichdi, juices, shakes, smoothies, and the list would go on forever.
Without any artificial ingredients or taste stimulators, with Hilans Hemp Seeds we aim to provide you great health and taste! Grab your packet of Hilans Hemp Seeds and try these scrumptious recipes.